ONLINE WORKSHOPS: We are offering online intensives from April 2021. These intensives reflect the same objectives and information as in person workshops. We are able to offer more flexibility in time, group size and frequency. Please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07939624790 for more information.
This intensive is created as a viable alternative to residential treatment. The programme is designed for anyone who lives and works in London and can commit to a longer term structured programme.Unlike the one week intensive this programme meets two nights per week for twelve weeks from 7pm to 8:30pm at our venue located in Central London.
The programme is designed for individuals struggling with sexual addiction. We use psycho-education and group therapy to affect change. An important component of the group process is experiential in nature. The group works together to support each other and share similar issues. Progress is evidenced by increased awareness and the ability to be present in life.
The objectives of the twelve week intensive:
- Understand and break through denial
- Explore root cause to addictionTrauma
- To reduce shame, and manage feelings
- Develop a sobriety plan, and Prevent Relapse
- Introducing healthy sexuality
- Limit the damage from your behaviour
- Live in a culture of support, manage relationship and family issues
- Do your recovery work in a safe environment that ensures confidentiality and anonymity
Our programme is a twelve week intensive that meets two nights per week, combining psycho-education and group work.
Participants will have completed over 45 hours of therapy. Each week includes: Educational lectures, group work, and task work. Due to the size limitations of our program book your place early to avoid disappointment.
Contact us at: 0207 493 4488 or email@example.com