ONLINE WORKSHOPS: We are offering online intensives from April 2020. These intensives reflect the same objectives and information as in person workshops. We are able to offer more flexibility in time, group size and frequency. Please contact us on: email@example.com or 07939624790 for more information.
While the recovery process is literally a three to five year journey,
the very foundations are laid early.Dr. Patrick Carnes
After completing an intensive program, and aftercare, The Hudson Centre offers a on-going Psychotherapy and Recovery group.
The process allows participants:
- To be responsible for one’s actions with themselves and in relationships
- Enhance awareness which leads to insight, mindfulness and accountability
- Achieve a deeper understanding and appreciation of their own spiritual and recovery journey
- Learn to moderate commitment between family, social and professional life
- Maintaining change and transitioning from addictive to healthy intimacy
The group instils an autonomous ethic whereby participants are responsible for providing their own content for the group process.
The Psychotherapy and Recovery Program is tailored to each members recovery and provides the right level of support.
The program is designed for clients wishing to work on specific areas of their lives in a group setting.
Our program currently runs once a weekTuesday night from 7pm8:30pm. The group is open-ended and runs for 10 months a year. Each week includes: Psychotherapy process, group work, recovery work and homework. Due to the size limitations of our program book your place early.
Please contact us on 07939 624 790 to book a confidential assessment.